Sunday, April 7, 2013

Introduction


This is my family, I have an amazing husband Jimmy and 2 wonderful children, Mackenzie Joy (2) and Theodore James (18 months). This picture is from my son's newborn pictures so it's actually 1.5 years old. I am pregnant again with our 3rd child, Charlotte Rose, due in May.

I am starting this blog because I find there are things I do in my home I would like to share with others and I think this is the best way to do it! I enjoy crafting (knit and crochet mostly but I dabble in pretty much everything) I also love making my own household products and learning new ways to save money and keep the house as chemical free as possible.

I am a stay at home mom but craft on the side for some extra income and my creative outlet. Right now, in preparation for my daughters arrival into our home, I am mostly just selling patterns I create for knitting and crochet, but will hopefully start selling newborn photo props this summer/fall. 

My husband is a mechanical drafter (with a mechanical engineering degree) and is so good to me! He loves children and is a great father/husband. I am so thankful God brought this wonderful man into my life to go through everything with, I don't know what I would do without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment